Best of Bucharest tour in 3 hours
Highlights of Best of Bucharest tour in 3 hours:
- Romanian Athenaeum – the famous concert hall that host the annual "George Enescu" festival
- Royal palace – home of Romanian royal family, now Art Museum
- Calea Victoriei - the most important street in Bucharest, with luxury shops
- Parliament Palace – the second largest building in the world, after the Pentagon
- The Old town of Bucharest - a mixture of old buildings, narrow streets and modern pubs
And other secret places that will make you want more.
Details of Best of Bucharest tour in 3 hours:
Start point: In front of Romanian Athenaeum
End point: Old town of Bucharest
Departure hour: 10 a.m., but you can choose another one
Best of Bucharest tour description:
Is this your first time in Bucharest and you need a city preview? So many places to see and you don’t know which one to visit? Is not your first time and you want to see again Bucharest’s main attractions? Then we have a special tour for you! A guided sightseeing - 3 hours walking Bucharest tour reaching all the main places. Afterwards you can decide which one deserves your time for a visit.
Do you have a whole day to spend in Bucharest? Enjoy our Bucharest city tour in one day.
We start the tour in front of Romanian Athenaeum, a beautiful concert hall that you can visit afterwards. Walking on Victoriei street, the most famous boulevard in Bucharest, we will see the Royal palace, CEC palace and other important buildings from the capital of Romanian. We will continue with a visit of the narrow streets in the old town, followed by a stop in front of the second largest building in the world, Parliament palace. So, are you ready to meet Bucharest?
Curious to visit attractions outside Bucharest? Try our most popular tour Peles castle, Bran castle and Brasov in one day.
-A friendly, English speaking guide
-Assistance during the entire tour