BEST OF BUCHAREST 4 HOUR TOUR
Highlights of Best of Bucharest tour in 4 hours:
- Romanian Athenaeum – the famous concert hall that hosts the annual “George Enescu” festival
- Royal palace – home of the Romanian royal family, now Art Museum
- Calea Victoriei – the most important street in Bucharest, with luxury shops
- Parliament Palace – the second largest building in the world, after the Pentagon
- The Old town of Bucharest – a mixture of old buildings, narrow streets and modern pubs
Details of Best of Bucharest tour in 4 hours:
Start point: In front of the Romanian Athenaeum
Endpoint: Old town of Bucharest
Departure time: 10 a.m., but we can accommodate your needs
Bucharest attractions tour description:
Is this your first time in Bucharest and do you need a city preview? So many places to see and you don’t know which one to visit? Is it not your first time and you want to see Bucharest’s main attractions again? Then we have a special tour for you! A guided sightseeing tour of Bucharest will help you reach all the main places. Afterwards, you can decide which one deserves your time for a visit. 4 hours are enough to see that Bucharest is not at all a grey city!
Do you have a whole day to spend in Bucharest? Choose one of our Bucharest guided tours.
We start the tour in Unirii square and we go by car to see the main attractions in Bucharest: Universitate square, Victoriei square, the Triumph Arch. Coming back on Victoriei street, the most famous boulevard in Bucharest, we will see the Romanian Atheneum, a beautiful concert hall that you can visit afterwards, the Royal palace, CEC palace and other important buildings from the capital of Romanian.
The second part of the tour includes a guided walk on the narrow streets in the old town, followed by a stop in front of the second-largest building in the world, the Parliament Palace. So, are you ready to get to know Bucharest?
Curious to visit attractions outside Bucharest? Try our most popular tour Peles castle, Bran castle and Brasov in one day.