BUCHAREST ATTRACTIONS 3 HOUR TOUR - DISCOVER ALL THE DETAILS
Highlights of Best of Bucharest tour in 3 hours:
- Romanian Athenaeum – the famous concert hall that hosts the annual “George Enescu” festival
- Royal palace – home of the Romanian royal family, now Art Museum
- Calea Victoriei – the most important street in Bucharest, with luxury shops
- Parliament Palace – the second largest building in the world, after the Pentagon
- The Old town of Bucharest – a mixture of old buildings, narrow streets and modern pubs
Details of Best of Bucharest tour in 3 hours:
Start point: In front of Romanian Athenaeum
End point: Old town of Bucharest
Departure time: 10 a.m., but we can accommodate your needs
Bucharest attractions tour description:
Is this your first time in Bucharest and you need a city preview? So many places to see and you don’t know which one to visit? Is not your first time and you want to see Bucharest’s main attractions again? Then we have a special tour for you! A guided sightseeing – 3 hours walking – Best of Bucharest tour – will help you reach all the main places. Afterwards you can decide which one deserves your time for a visit. 3 hours are enough to see that Bucharest is not at all a gray city!
Do you have a whole day to spend in Bucharest? Choose one of our Bucharest guided tours.
We start the tour in front of the Romanian Athenaeum, a beautiful concert hall that you can visit afterwards. Walking on Victoriei street, the most famous boulevard in Bucharest, we will see the Royal palace, CEC palace and other important buildings from the capital of Romanian. We will continue with a visit of the narrow streets in the old town, followed by a stop in front of the second largest building in the world, Parliament palace. So, are you ready to get to know Bucharest?
Curious to visit attractions outside Bucharest? Try our most popular tour Peles castle, Bran castle and Brasov in one day.