- Village museum – a collection of all traditional Romanian houses (visiting)
- Romanian Atheneum – the famous concert hall
- Royal palace – now Art Museum
- Bucharest old town
- Stavropoleos church – a quiet monastery in Bucharest’s old town (visiting)
- Calea Victoriei – the main street in Bucharest
- Parliament Palace – the second largest building in the world (visiting)
And other secret places that will make you want more.
Details of the tour:
After this long walk in the city centre, your guide will take you to see the second-largest building in the world, the Parliament Palace. You will need your passport to enter here, but inside you will have two hours guided tour.
Do you want to know also the dark side of this gigantic building? Book now our Haunted Bucharest tour and you will discover other mysterious places in Bucharest.
Bucharest old town and Parliament palace
Your last stop during this Bucharest city tour will be in the Village Museum. After you experienced the vibrant life of the town it’s time to enjoy a little bit of silence and to step back in time. Houses from all over Romania were gathered here so the visitors can understand how people lived and are still living today. The Village Museum is a green oasis in the city. After this breath of fresh air, your tour will end. The guide will drop you off in front of your hotel or at another location that you choose.