- Experience a virtual trip to Dracula’s castle
- Discover the places connected with Vlad the Impaler
- Travel to Transylvania (online)
- Explore several countries at once
- Stay safe, at home
- Enjoy the live online tour with a professional English speaking guide
Details of the tour:
When Bram Stoker published Dracula he had no idea that his character would become the best-known vampire of all time. Bram Stocker’s sources of inspiration are still a mystery, but we have some clues about them. One by one we will discuss these sources during our Dracula virtual tour.
Why are the vampires afraid of garlic? How did Dracula become a vampire? Is Transylvania a real place? Where is Dracula’s castle? What is the historical truth about Vlad the Impaler and why is he considered the main source of inspiration for Stocker? Find out the answer to all these questions while visiting the places mentioned in the book or connected with the characters that inspired Stocker.
What are the next steps?
- Decide how large will be the group for this event
- Fill in the form below
- We will contact you to set the date and send you the Zoom link
- On the set date click the link and enter Dracula’s Zoom room from your phone or computer
- Enjoy more 2 hours of live online tour
What will you need:
- A computer or phone with Internet access (to access the Zoom link from your phone you must have the free Zoom app)
- Headsets or speakers